, , , ,

Resolution HJRes. 50 is a proposed amendment to the U.S. Constitution to protect parents’ fundamental right to care for their children. If your Congressman is not yet on board, call or e-mail his office and urge him to cosponsor this important resolution. To learn more about the amendment, visit ParentalRights.org. Click on your state on the site to find information for contacting your representative and to learn where he stands on the issue.

You might also want to tweet (on Twitter) or post to your congressman’s Facebook page urging support for the amendment. In addition to making contact (as in a phone call or e-mail), you will be making it public as well. Others can see that you have broached this subject with him, which often inspires a more timely response.  If your current representative is on this list,you may want to thank them for cosponsoring the Parental Rights Amendment.

Be encouraged!

Chantel ~ The Muse